Our Holiday Cheer Program helps families through the holidays by providing gift assistance, wrapping supplies, and hosting a special party just for our fighting families
The HCP provides gift assistance to families with a child who is in active treatment or up to 2 years post treatment to the child diagnosed and their siblings.
The Holiday Cheer Party is open to ALL families who have been impacted by children’s cancer. Families enjoy holiday crafts, refreshments, and a visit from Santa and Mrs. Clause!
Are you a fighting family?
Come enjoy a ‘germ safe’ holiday party on 12/15 from 2-5pm at City Church in Charlottesville
Crafts, refreshments, and a visit from Santa & Mrs. Clause
How to Help
There are 4 ways to support the our fighting families during the holidays:
- Purchase a gift or multiple gifts from the wishlist
- Make a donation to support the holiday meal gift cards, purchasing gifts, and the holiday party
- Volunteer to help with the Holiday Party
- Host a wrapping supply or stocking stuffer drive (also accepting donations of these items, contact Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Are you a Business or Organization looking to help?
- Become a Sponsor
- Host a Wrapping Supply or stocking stuffer Drive